Search the Site

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Greetings Brewers Fans!

I've been meaning to start this blog for a while, and with Trevor Hoffman announcing his retirement yesterday, I thought that this would be a good opportunity to do so. Selfishly, I did not want to miss an opportunity to write about Trevor, as he is one of my favorite pitchers to watch when he's throwing well (must be my affinity for incredible changeups).

Welcome to any and all visiting my new blog! This is a blog dedicated to all things related to the Milwaukee Brewers, run by nothing more than a Brewers fan who enjoys reading and writing about the Brewers. Hopefully you're here because you gain some enjoyment from reading or commenting on my posts. This blog is in its infant stages, and I expect to add many additional features as my time allows. Thanks for visiting, and as usual, GO BREW CREW

No comments:

Post a Comment