Search the Site

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Happy New Year, Brewers Fans!

No, this site has not joined the wealth of abandoned Brewers blogs littered across the net. I took some time off following the season but am looking forward to writing here again in 2012. A lot of Brewers news has occurred this offseason: MLB's leak of Ryan Braun's failed drug test, the ongoing speculation about where Prince Fielder might land, the signing of Aramis Ramirez and the subsequent shipping-off of Casey McGehee to name a few of the top stories. I intend to explore these topics and more, even if I'm incredibly late to the party. I hope my readers will again enjoy visiting Milwaukee Brewin' and I know I will continue to savor writing it. Happy New Year, Brewers fans, and GO BREWERS in 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment